Health & Insurance Planning
There are many facets to securing your personal and financial well-being, and ensuring you have an appropriate healthcare expense plan along with the right mix of insurance is one of the most crucial steps. From navigating the complexities of Medicare and Health Savings Accounts (HSA), to evaluating your individual insurance needs, having a sound strategy to safeguard your personal and financial health can provide confidence in the face of the unexpected.
What you may be thinking:
- If I were to lose my income, could my family maintain our current lifestyle?
- What would the need for long-term care do to my portfolio?
- How can I make sure my life insurance policies are set up in the most tax-efficient manner?
- In which Medicare plan do I need to enroll?
- How much will Medicare or my other insurance options cost?
We always want our clients to feel prepared for the unexpected. We do this by helping them navigate the various health insurance plan selections and ensure they’re financially prepared for unexpected out-of-pocket healthcare costs. For those who qualify, Medicare is often the most comprehensive and cost-effective healthcare option, but it still has coverage gaps of its own. So we ensure eligible clients fully understand the various options within traditional Medicare and help determine which is best for you. Whether it’s health, property, disability or premature death, we’ll create a comprehensive strategy for health & insurance designed to help secure your financial well-being.
Our Health & Insurance Planning Conversations
- Health Insurance Planning (non-Medicare)
- Long-Term Care Insurance Needs Analysis
- Medicare Planning
- Medicaid Planning Resources