Optimize your "just right" insurance coverage – neither too little nor too much.
Your life insurance review
As your wealth management firm, we have a professional responsibility to help you make informed decisions about your financial future. We think one of the steps in fulfilling this obligation is to review your life insurance coverage and ensure you are getting the most out of your dollars.
Over the years, many families accumulate a range of insurance policies for a variety of intents. As your family dynamics evolve, you may end up with redundant as well as missing protection for your current risk-management requirements. Insurance may also become an important tool for tax-effective legacy planning.
- Review your current life insurance objectives
- Offer objective, second-opinion reviews of other policy proposals
- Identify problems and areas for improvement
- Discuss optimal alternatives
- Implement solutions as appropriate
- Ensure ownership and beneficiary information is accurate