A benefit to your employees; solid fiduciary footing for you.
Chances are, you’ve already asked yourself if your current retirement plan is doing its job – for you, your company and your employees. But how do you know?
• Employee Education. Does it offer your employees direct education and guidance so they can make informed saving and investment decisions?
• Cost Management. Does it clearly disclose who is collecting plan fees and what is being provided in exchange for them?
• Fiduciary Duty. Do you maintain the fiduciary liability of selecting and monitoring your plan’s investment options, or have you delegated that liability?
Your retirement plan is one of the most important benefits you offer your employees. We’re here to help you make your plan the best it can be. Everything we do is based on a simple promise: To do what’s right for you, your company and your employees, no matter what. It’s the very same obligation you have as the sponsor of your plan – and we’re proud to share it with you.
So what does this mean for you and your employees?
• You’ll know what fees you’re paying and what you’re getting in return.
• You will get unbiased advice on how to structure your plan so your employees have the greatest odds of achieving their retirement goals.
• Your employees will have the help of a professional advisor, not just a menu of products.
• The focus will shift from picking funds to building retirement readiness.
Our team can help you, your company and your employees with:
- Investment selection and monitoring (we can partner with the BAM ALLIANCE to serve as your 3(38) discretionary investment fiduciary if desired)
- Plan design and compliance
- Recordkeeping and trust services
- Five managed portfolios to help participants make the right investments for their needs
- Proactive investment education
- Additional retirement plans such as SIMPLE, 403(b), defined benefit and more
- Stock option and other deferred compensation plans
- Personal wealth management