Area of Focus: Federal and state individual and business tax planning and compliance; estate and gift planning and compliance; and charitable and fiduciary income tax planning and compliance
Industry Specialties: Tax and Wealth Advisory
- Greg serves a number of closely-held businesses and their owners, executives and professionals, and high-net worth and high-income individuals.
- Greg is the leader of Squire’s Wealth Advisory practice in its Salt Lake City office and enjoys the opportunity that provides to help clients reach their overall financial goals
- Greg has extensive experience with employee stock options
- He is an educational speaker to employee and professional groups
- He assists numerous clients with tax and financial planning and related income tax compliance issues.
Education and Certifications:
- Greg received his Bachelor of Science and Masters’ of Accountancy degrees from Brigham Young University in 1997
- Greg is the past president and current board member of the Salt Lake Estate Planning Council
- has served on the boards of the IHC Foundation for Homecare and Hospice and Primary Children’s Medical Center Planned Giving Committee