Associate WEALTH ADVISOR
PHONE: (801) 228-2061
- Emma works with individuals and families to help them simplify their lives, prepare for the future, and make the most of their hard-earned money. Taking a holistic approach, Emma specializes in budgeting, strategic planning, and behavioral finance. She provides investment, financial, tax, and overall wealth counsel to her clients.
- Emma received her Master’s degree in Accounting from Brigham Young University. Outside of work she enjoys playing soccer, rock climbing, ultimate frisbee, camping, and reading historical fiction.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, BYU
- Master of Accountancy, BYU
- Registered Investment Adviser Representative (Series 65)